XFyre® Hydronic Boilers, 300A-850A
|Model||Full Input in BTUH||Flue Dia.|
- Efficiency up to 94% Condensing, Cat IV venting required.
- All models CSA indoor/outdoor certified.
- Small footprint, less than 9-1/2 square feet.
- Top side water connections – allows side by side installation.
- All models are equipped with 316L welded stainless steel heat exchanger and copper plumbing. ASME Section IV constructed and stamped. National Board Registered AB 1953 low lead compliant.
- Multiple pump outputs – Boiler Pump, System Pump, Indirect Pump.
- Dual flame sensing – Flame sensor and spark ignition rod.
- Electronic modulating gas valve and burner, up to 5:1 turndown.
- Certified under SCAQMD Rule 1146.2. Meets all Low NOx regulations.
- Supports inlet water temperature down to 50F.
- Whisper quiet operation.
- On-board diagnostic center, English, no codes.
- 0-10 VDC BMS Interface (setpoint or direct drive).
- Built-in cascade function for up to 4 boilers.
- VERSA IC® control package with built-in outdoor reset function.
- Complete cabinet protects all controls and wiring.
- Tough rust-resistant powder coat finish.
- Easy to service – removable air filter.
- Certified for PVC, CPVC, Polypropylene or stainless vent materials.
- Suitable for altitudes up to 10,000 ft. (derate may apply).
- Available for natural gas or propane.
- Outdoor air sensor (B-32).
- Indirect sensor.
- TruSeal® direct vent kit (D-21 factory installed, D-22 Loose).
- Condensate neutralizer (Z-12).
Illustrated Parts List
Installation and Operation Manual